With special guests:
- Clodagh Higginson, Former ITV Good Morning Britain’s political correspondent and Whitehall Editor of The Sun
- Roy Greenslade, Professor of Journalism & Media Commentator, The Guardian
- Francis Ingham, Director General, PRCA
- Claire Ellicott, Political Correspondent, Daily Mail
- Anne Alexander, Senior Political Producer, Good Morning Britain
- Mary Fitzgerald, Editor in Chief, openDemocracy
The global COVID-19 pandemic brought about unprecedented challenges to the news industry, seeing newspaper sales and advertising revenues plummet. But journalism has never been more vital. With fake news proliferating on social media, access to quality news and information can be the difference between life and death. Going forward journalism has a crucial role to play, but like all other industries it must adapt to the new normal. The question is how?
Watch as some of the world’s leading media experts discuss how the global news industry can rise to the challenges presented by Covid-19.
To find out more about Higginson Strategy’s Expert Bureau, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org