- Rt Hon Sir Vince Cable, Visiting Professor at the London School of Economics, Former Business Secretary and Leader of the Liberal Democrats
- Matthew Elliott, Senior Political Adviser to Shore Capital, Former CEO of Vote Leave, Business for Britain, and the Taxpayers’ Alliance
- Janet Mui, Investment Director, Brewin Dolphin
- Tom Claridge, Senior Portfolio Manager, Julius Baer
– What role do businesses and governments have in averting an impending depression?
– What can business leaders do to future proof their companies?
– What have we learned from the 2008 financial crisis?
The high-profile panel will build on experience from 2008 to discuss the strategies businesses and governments need to implement to reduce the likelihood of a long-lasting depression.