EXPERT WEBINAR: How to Avoid a 21st Century Great Depression?
Wednesday 15th July 2020
- Rt Hon Sir Vince Cable, Visiting Professor at the London School of Economics, Former Business Secretary and Leader of the Liberal Democrats
- Matthew Elliott, Senior Political Adviser to Shore Capital, Former CEO of Vote Leave, Business for Britain, and the Taxpayers’ Alliance
- Janet Mui, Investment Director, Brewin Dolphin
- Tom Claridge, Senior Portfolio Manager, Julius Baer
Places are limited, so please register in advance today by clicking here: https://www.linkedin.com/slink?code=dUCUf2p
– What role do businesses and governments have in averting an impending depression?
– What can business leaders do to future proof their companies?
– What have we learned from the 2008 financial crisis?
The high-profile panel will build on experience from 2008 to discuss the strategies businesses and governments need to implement to reduce the likelihood of a long-lasting depression.
Supported by a live Q&A with you as members of the audience, this webinar with leading figures from business, communications and academia will explore the torrid time ahead and how firms can prepare.