£22,000-£28,000 (plus bonus) depending on experience
Higginson Strategy is an award-winning creative communications agency specialising in purpose-driven organisations and comprising an ambitious team passionate about changing society and the environment for the better. Our clients affect the world positively and include: charities; NGOs; and commercial companies looking to improve the way they do business. We empower clients by putting purpose at the heart of their organisation and spreading their message in a bold and attention-worthy way. We have inhouse campaigns on female empowerment and the environment as well as our own podcast.
Successful PR and Public Affairs campaigns are now increasingly amplified by relevant and engaging digital content that people want to share and talk about online. To feed the audience’s growing appetite, content needs to be monitored in real-time and created on a regular basis.
We are looking for a tenacious and proactive PR & Social Media Executive to push out the messages of Empower and Nature 2030 and to help Higginson Strategy’s clients across digital PR, social media and content creation. The ideal candidate will thrive on being part of a dynamic team of communication specialists and uses social media to listen, interact and connect with our client’s audiences – generating the most optimum results.
– Proactively create, launch and assist on the management of a range of social media platforms for the company and its clients to attract new visitors, engage existing users, and gain visibility through curating an active community and thereby encouraging sharing of content
– Schedule, monitor and provide community management for all client social media content on a daily basis to review effectiveness of campaigns, social listening and message amplification
– Play a key role in the development of the social media strategy for our clients, introducing new and innovative ways of working to deliver a first class social media experience
– Provide guidance on social media aspects of PR strategies, identifying opportunities to optimise results
– Craft engaging story-telling opportunities to generate positive news and feature stories for clients
– Create and execute compelling Digital PR content including but not limited to writing and distributing press releases, building relationships with journalists and identifying and engaging influencers and blogger
– Genuine passion for social media and the latest digital marketing trends
– Commitment to our values and the values of our clients
– Organised and diligent
– Good interpersonal and team working skills
– Bachelor’s degree desirable but not essential
Closing Date: 20 December 2019
Interview/Start Dates: ASAP
If you are interested in applying for the role, send a short e-mail detailing why along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org